If you dream of joining Ken on an African photo safari, but you’re concerned your photography skills aren’t quite up to it …
… then his 2020 Southern Jewels Expedition is your perfect stepping stone.
The South Coast of NSW is an area of stunning beauty – and many hidden jewels. No wonder it’s known as The Sapphire Coast. It is a region that doesn’t readily yield it’s secrets – you need to spend time there. But if you don’t have the time that Ken Duncan can devote to exploring, why not take advantage of the groundwork he’s already done?
If you join Ken on his 2020 Southern Jewels Expedition, he will show you all this area has to offer – rugged coastlines, glorious beaches, and close-up encounters with exotic wildlife rarely seen in Australia.
By participating in Ken’s 2020 Southern Jewels expedition, you will be helping fire-ravaged communities on the NSW South Coast.
- Access to all of Ken’s favourite South Coast locations – at the right times
- Behind-the-scenes encounters with exotic wildlife at Mogo Zoo with June Andersen
- Close-up photo opportunities in enclosures with wildlife
- 9 days / 8 nights – all accommodation and most meals (as per itinerary)
- All travel in air-conditioned vehicles
- Expert tuition from Ken all the way, plus feedback on your images and help with post processing
Tour Price: from $3,999 per person twin share (Single Supplement – $650)
Includes: All accommodation and most meals (as per itinerary), air-conditioned transport from and back to Sydney airport, activities, entry to Mogo Zoo plus behind-the-scenes tour and
photography, tuition from Ken Duncan and June Andersen
Excludes: Flights to and from Sydney, alcoholic drinks, laundry, tips/gratuities, shopping and items of a personal nature
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is required to secure your booking.
Final payment will be due by 15 April, 2020.
Please Note: Bookings will be taken in time and date order.
All of Ken’s previous tours sold out very quickly, so please don’t delay.
Go here to download your 2020 Southern Jewels Detailed Itinerary
Go here to download the Southern Jewels 2020 booking form